Online Topology Seminars (and adjacent fields)
This is a (definitely incomplete) list of topology and geometric group theory relevant seminars that are currently operating online and are open to all.
Please email me if you know of any I’ve missed!
These are ordered by time of day in UTC to help you figure out which ones are feasible for your time zone.
Where the time zone is not specified, it is the local time.
- Monash Topology Seminar (12pm AEST Wednesdays) link
- Advanced Topics in Topology online course: Global homotopy theory (Lectures pre-recorded; discussion section at 10:15am CEST) link
- Knot-Online Seminar (2pm CET, Thursdays) link
- Online Algebraic Topology seminar (3pm BST Mondays) link
- Regensburg low-dimensional topology seminar (4pm CET, Tuesdays) link
- Groups + Geometry, Geneva (4:30pm Tuesdays, Geneva time) link
- Warwick Geometry + Topology online (4pm UK time, Tuesdays) link
- electronic Computational Homotopy Theory Seminar (11:30am ET Thursdays) link
- Dev Sinha’s running a course on alg. top from a geometric viewpoint (12pm Boston time, Mondays) lectures are recorded at link
- Trends in low-dimensional topology (12pm ET, Tuesdays) link
- Applied algebraic topology research network (12pm ET, Wednesdays) link
- Groups and Dynamics Seminar, Texas A&M (12pm Houston time, Wednesdays) link
- Western Hemisphere Virtual Symplectic Seminar (Fridays 9am + 12pm PT) link
- Gauge Theory Virtual (Thursdays 12pm MT) link
- Columbia Geometric Topology seminar (2pm ET, Fridays) link
- Harvard Informal Geometry and Dynamics seminar (4pm Boston time, Wednesdays) link (not sure how often this occurs)
- MIT Topology Seminar (4:30pm Boston Mondays) link
- Princeton Topology seminar (Thursdays 4:30pm) link
- New York Group Theory seminar (5pm EST Thursdays) link
- Stanford topology seminar (4pm PDT Tuesdays) link
- CKVK* (Classical knots + virtual knots) (Asynchronous online seminar) link
Some other seminar lists by subject:
Broader mathematical seminar lists: